Are you eligible to sell your salon business?
Are you interested in selling your business?
Do you want to ensure the future of your existing team, even after you have sold?
Are you thinking of retiring or wanting to have a change in career?
If you are considering selling your business to genuine people who want to continue your legacy, please do call us at your earliest convenience to discuss what we are sure will be a mutually beneficial sale. Alternatively for a call back please register your interest here.
Register your interest today
Find out more about how Chamberlains can purchase your business.
All information given is fully confidential and covered by non disclosure.
To be eligible we ask that:
- Your salon that can still operate comfortably after you are no longer the owner.
- The salon was profitable pre-covid. We do not require a recent profit to contemplate your business worthy of consideration. We understand the sector can be fluid and COVID has presented many challenges, so we do consider recently unprofitable businesses.
- Have an existing employee that can step into a store manager role.
- Happy for the salon name to stay.
- Be prepared to encourage existing employees to stay once you’ve sold.
- Transfer the lease agreement of the property within the sale.
- Transfer all the fixtures, fitting and physical assets within the sale.
- Transfer all the customer book within the sale.
- All conversations, discussions, and details are to be kept completely confidential.
- If your business is in a property you own, we can consider the purchase of the property as a part of the overall business purchase or discuss the possibility of an ongoing lease arrangement to generate passive income for you.
- You must be willing to help us through the handover period to make it as smooth a transition as possible, the final length of which would be agreed upon.
- You should also be interested in selling in the near future, ideally between the next 1-12 months, although if you have longer term plans, we may still be interested.